Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Back in Black (and Blue)

Well, actually, it's been over two weeks, and I am completely healed up by now... but I did have a pretty nasty bruise on my right shoulder... So, my first time riding it, I crashed the as-of-yet, unnamed scooter into the schoolyard wrought iron fence. The fence did a number to the front fender and I had several bruises of my own, but no big deal. I have no images of the devestating post-crash damage... only these photos after my friend's brother (Thanks, Tony!) bent the metal back out (yes, this is MUCH better than it looked before!):




Now, I'm thinking of calling her "Bruiser"...





Anyone wanna volunteer to scrub the whitewalls?

6 comments:

  1. I'd really love to see you ride her. BTW, what does a girl have to do to get mention here.... Anyway, having seen her before and after I still think shes beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Anon...
    How can I mention your name, if you won't even sign with it?! I guess I was trying not to name names, but I did use Tony's... Should I take his out? or add yours in?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LUPE GONZALEZ RIVERA SANTIAGO OR JUST NERRRRRRREIDA.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it makes you look like a veteran scooter chick who's been in a biker brawl. Now you really need a gang jacket.

    ReplyDelete
  5. As, you can clearly see, the bike has scars... But I think I will remain scarless for now... unless you count my scarred psyche...

    ReplyDelete